dimanche 22 avril 2012

What I learnt over the semester

This new semester gave me the opportunity to learn a lot of new things. 

First, there are the notions of Input and Output knowledges. Input is what you learn and output is what you do with what you have learnt. 

Then, I have to admitt that I learnt a lot about some tools of the internet that I didn't even know they existed. Among them, there are Flickr, Voicethread, Worldle and of course, Blogger.com. I probably won't use them again for a while except maybe Worldle, that I liked using. And since I am no photographer or drawer, I guess I wouldn't know what to do with Flickr. But yet, I won't deny that Voicethread was a funny tool to use. I'm a terrific bad Troll ! :p

Those exercises about podcast were an interesting thing to do too. It gave me the occasion to see how wealthy were the programs that North American Universities offer. Oh ! And I learnt to use Itunes, that I didn't have before this semester. And I kind of liked it. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire