lundi 5 mars 2012

Another new tool I didn't know about : WORDLE

For the 5th of March class, working in pairs, we were supposed to choose between five and eight words among a common theme (like the bedroom, the fruits etc) and we had to choose one personal (not robbed !) picture for each word. Then, we had to put those pictures in FLICKR and tell a story to the class.
Well I guess I'm kind of absent-minded sometimes because the words we chose with my partner weren't under the same theme. We chose crocodile, eagle, run away, red light traffic, doll, forest and teenager. But come on, you should see the pictures ! There are just gorgeous and there were all taken by Betty, my partner. Trust me, she's got real talent.
Anyway, at the end of the class, the teacher talked to us about another tool I've never heard about : WORDLE. And she asked us to use it with the words we chose. So now, you can see up here what it looks like.

PS : You probably wonder why those colors ? Well, I thought it looked better like this than with some colors as orange or pink ! Plus, I have to admit that I thought it looked like the artist Ben Vautier's sentences and I just love it !

PS2 : By the way, if you want to read the great story we wrote for the class, don't hesitate, just ask ! ;)

1 commentaire: